wtorek, 14 kwietnia 2015

Easter baking

I am a big fan of baking, especially of Christmas and Easter baking. I enjoy the time of preparing dough with all the additives a lot,  then waiting impatiently for results and finally, seeing everyone helping themselves.

As some members of my family have food allergy, this year I decided to try to bake some vegan cakes. I chose a traditional poppy-seed cake with icing and lemon muffins. Muffins are definitely not one of the Polish dishes, I know! But we all like them and that is why I wanted to bake them, too. Fortunately, it was very easy to prepare them, because I had many other things to do.


I strongly recommend you this lemon version of muffins: the time of baking is short, the preparation – very easy, and they taste so delicious J  All you need is flour, sugar, baking soda, water, oil, and a lemon. I do not remember the address of the site where I found the recipe but I am sure you may easily find it if you try to write “vegan lemon muffins” (the original version contains also poppy seeds but I omitted it) in your browser.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz